A few weeks ago I visited my grandparents at their assisted living home in Portland. My aunt Robin set up a folder with music from the 40's and 50's on their computer, and I spent the afternoon singing with my Grandpa and dancing with my Grandma. This is my favorite clip from that afternoon. It tells you a lot about their relationship. We had to leave half way through to head down for ice cream in the dining room at 315. Enjoy!
September 17, 2010
This is what life sounds like
A few weeks ago I visited my grandparents at their assisted living home in Portland. My aunt Robin set up a folder with music from the 40's and 50's on their computer, and I spent the afternoon singing with my Grandpa and dancing with my Grandma. This is my favorite clip from that afternoon. It tells you a lot about their relationship. We had to leave half way through to head down for ice cream in the dining room at 315. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment